Sunday, March 2, 2014

DIY Moby Wrap

Since Jones doesn't fit into very many things with his brace, I busted out my homemade Moby Wrap. Since its just fabric without any structure it fits his awkward little body perfectly! And he loves it so I'd call that a win-win.




These are incredibly easy to make, they're cheap, and make great little baby shower gifts.

5 yds fabric (I used a jersey knit at $1 per yard so I didn't have to hem anything)
Cut it in half (so you have 2 strips about 23 inches by 5 yards...fyi you have now made 2 wraps)
Sew a small patch or tag onto to center of one of the long edges just so you can find the middle easily.

Viola! Once you learn how to tie it, you're ready to go! Now I have a place to put this little one when we're out and about.

1 comment:

  1. How cool!!!! I bet he just loves that!! What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete