Thursday, May 15, 2014

The cure to baby poop stains

After our second baby blew out all over his blessing outfit, after the blessing but before the pictures, I learned this amazing solution to that mustard yellow baby poop stain from my grandmother. OXICLEAN! This stuff is amazing and incredibly easy to use!



Wet the stained garment (I've used it on old stains as well), sprinkle liberally with oxi clean, let sit ( I leave it overnight). If the stain isnt out by now then repeat with the oxiclean. Make sure the garment doesn't dry. Then wash like normal! I've read other methods of getting baby clothes clean but they always included lots of scrubbing and I ain't got time for that stuff so here's my easy, scrub free method.



Side note- I now have TLC in my head "no, I don't want no scrub..."

No comments:

Post a Comment